Why Not For Profit
“I need bookkeeping and financial experts who understand we must to do more with less while making a real difference to the lives of those who need us most.”
We understand the pressures and challenges faced by not-for-profit organisations to juggle the constant balancing act of meeting the increasing demand for service in an environment of ever-decreasing income sources.
With extensive experience working in both government and non-government sectors, we understand the multi-stakeholder world in which not-for-profits operate. Being transparent and
accountable to the clients you support, funding bodies, government agencies, public donors, volunteers and the Board that governs you, demands you keep a strong focus on the day-to-day financial operations as well as make steady progress towards the long-term financial goals of the organisation.
It’s vitally important that you have access to timely and accurate financial reporting, and seamless financial systems and procedures to ensure you can optimise limited resources while meeting the expectations of service delivery and strict criteria of funding guidelines.
With our support you:
- keep your cash flow steady and strong
- comply with all regulatory and industry obligations
- have legal and financial contracts in place
- have accurate and timely information to make informed decisions
- have the right financial systems to run an efficient business
- have a seamless debtors and creditors system
- keep costs under control
- have accurate budget forecasting to keep you on track, now and into the future
- consolidated financial reporting produced in the correct format
- can feel free and confident to get on with what you do best, knowing your finances are working just as hard as you.