What Matters for Small Business
Whether you are a start up or have been running a business for many years, getting your finances under control is more than just staying in the black week to week. At Barley Mow Bookkeeping, we work side by side to help you achieve your business goals sooner and grow your business year on year.
We are small business specialists with a combined four decades of experience helping small business owners be successful. We are familiar with the taxation regulations across the major business sectors, ensuring you meet all necessary compliance obligations.
We understand that the needs of small business owners change over time. From the exciting but often daunting start up phase, through the challenges and opportunities of the ramp up phase to the exhilaration of the scale up phase, we are there with you every step of the journey. With our breadth of knowledge and depth of experience, we are your trusted bookkeeping and financial experts to support you through the trials and tribulations, and twists and turns of the wonderful world of business.
With our support you:
- keep your cash flow steady and strong
- comply with all regulatory and industry obligations
- have legal and financial contracts in place
- have accurate and timely information to make informed decisions
- have the right financial systems to run an efficient business
- have a seamless debtors and creditors system
- keep costs under control
- have accurate budget forecasting to keep you on track, now and into the future
- consolidated financial reporting produced in the correct format
- can feel free and confident to get on with what you do best, knowing your finances are working just as hard as you.